The name White Nights comes from St. Petersburg, where summer nights are long and the sky is never dark. White Nights is a famous brand of professional watercolour paints. These watercolours are recognized world-wide as one of the best ones. White Nights may also be known under Leningrad or Petersburg names.
Each tube is 10 ml.
- Pigment load 15-50% (very high for watercolours)
- 3/4 single pigment colours
- Majority of colours have medium or high light-fastness
- Ideal for both wet and dry techniques
- Incredibly rich and strong colours
- Most pigments are true (not HUE)
- Available in 66 colours (in 36 at our store)
- Paint looks transparent even after 7 layers