Master Class oil paints are made of high-quality pigments and binders based on specially treated linseed oil.
Pigment Load: 28-80%
– Extra fine paints
– Available in 64 colours
– 54 out of 64 (85%) are single-pigment colours
– Bright and pure colours
– High quality synthetic pigments
– Do not change their original colour after drying
– Used for restoration works of museum quality paintings
– Consistency of quality since 1900
MasterClass oil paints are being successfully used in restoration works of most precious paintings. Now, MasterClass oil paints are available in Canada.