Ladoga acrylic paints are designed with applying up-to-date technologies of paint manufacturing. Ladoga paints consist of pigments and acrylic emulsion. Due to their soft texture, Ladoga paints can be used on virtually any surface: canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, metal, leather, cement, ceramics etc.). Very attractive price/quality ratio.
– Lightfast organic-based pigments
– 38 opaque colors
– 13 metallic colors
– 29 paints with high and medium light-fastness index (won’t fade with time)
– 17 mono-pigment paints (more predictable mixing result)
– perfect spreading
– strong and flexible film after drying
– can be thinned with water
– natural shades, ideal for landscapes and still lives
Drying time of the thin and medium layers is about 1 hour. When dry, the colors turn into a flexible satin film.
- Pigment 4-20%
- Acrylic emulsion: 30-40%
- Other 40-66%
Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Packaging May Vary.